Associate Software Engineer
Global Credit Technology (FICC)
- Responsible for high throughput business critical Market Making applications for Corporate & Government Bonds, Loans, ETFs, Single-name CDS and Indices.
- Project lead on monolith decoupling to highly scalable and resilient microservices of business critical components for distribution of indicative levels.
- Third party APIs integration and collaboration with Bloomberg.
- Planning and execution of Reuters Market Data System (RMDS) cross-regional upgrade.
- Daily interactions with Traders for troubleshooting and requirement & feedback gathering.
- Technologies used: Java, Kafka, MongoDB, Vert.x, ZooKeeper, TypeScript, SASS, React, Angular, Slang (proprietary), SVN, Git